Home . Research . People . Contact
- June 2014: Anti-psychotic Medications Offer New Hope in the Battle Against Glioblastoma. Featured by World Journal, Zip Trials, and a UCSD Press Release.
- March 2014: Dr. Clark Chen discusses Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure, how UCSD collaborates to fight the complicated disease of brain cancer and the inspiration for UCSD's upcoming research with Regulus therapeutics funded by ABC2
- August 2013: Southern California’s First Real-Time MRI-Guided Gene Therapy for Brain Cancer at UC San Diego Health System. Featured by NBC7, a UCSD Video Feature, and a Press Release.
- July 2013: The New York Times published an article on hemicraniectomy featuring Dr. Clark Chen.
- May 2013: Dr. Clark Chen talks about the use of tractography for neurosurgical planning.
- May 2013: Dr. Clark Chen was interviewed on Fox 5 San Diego regarding cell phone radiation and brain tumor risk.
- May 2013: Dr. Clark Chen was on Fox 5 San Diego answering questions about brain tumors and their effects on behavior.
- May 2013: $6 Million DARPA grant for Traumatic Brain Injury featured in stories from
U-T San Diego,
- May 2013: Biogenesis of extracellular vesicles (EV): exosomes, microvesicles, retrovirus-like vesicles, and apoptotic bodies from JA Akers et al. selected for cover image of the May 2013 Journal of Neuro-Oncology:
- April 2013: A 2013 CTAN review was recently profiled in a press release from Wolters Kluwer Health.
- March 2013: UC San Diego Among First in Nation to Treat Brain Cancer with Novel Viral Vector
Publications . Press . Collaborations