David Weingarten, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Oregon / St. John's College
- Medical School: Tulane SOM / Oregon Health & Science University
Primary interest areas in Neurosurgery.
- Neuroprosthetics / Functional Neurosurgery
Recent literature contributions
- Cortical mapping and frameless stereotactic navigation in the high-field intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging suite. Weingarten D, Asthagiri A, Butman J, Sato S, Wiggs E, Damaska B, Heiss J. J Neurosurg. 2009 Dec;111(6):1185-90.
- Exophytic intramedullary meningioma of the cervical spinal cord. Sahni D, Harrop J, Kalfas I, Vaccaro A, Weingarten D. J Clin Neurosci. 2008 Oct;15(10):1176-9.
- (Abstract) Treatment of Symptomatic Vertebral Hemangiomas with Intralesional Injection of Ethanol: Long-Term Follow-up. Weingarten D, Chang R, Heiss J. Presented at the annual meeting of American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 2009, San Diego, CA.