C. Benjamin Newman, M.D.
Please find Dr. Newman's CV here.
- University of Florida
- Indiana University
- Endovascular Neurosurgery, Barrow Neurological Institute
Primary interest areas in Neurosurgery.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery, Technology Development
Dr. Newman attended the University of Florida where he received a B.S. in Computer Science with high honors. He attended the Indiana University School of Medicine and completed an internship in neurological surgery at OHSU in Portland. He has also completed a fellowship in endovascular neurosurgery at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona with Drs. Cameron McDougall and Felipe Albuquerque. His research interests include computational modeling of cerebrovascular hemodynamics under the direction of Drs. Bob Carter and Charles Kerber.
Recent Literature Contributions:
- Albuquerque FC, Gonzalez LF, Hu YC, Newman CB, McDougall CG. Transcirculation Endovascu- lar Treatment Of Complex Cerebral Aneurysms: Technical Considerations And Preliminary Results. Accepted Aug 2010 Neurosurgery
- Baird LC, Newman CB, Svinth JR, Volk H, Conklin J, Levy ML. Mortality resulting from Head Injury in Professional Boxing. Neurosurgery 2010 Aug;67(2):E519-20.
- Newman CB, Schusse C, Hu YC, McDougall CG, Albuquerque FC. Acute Transient Cortical Blindness Due to Seizure Following Cerebral Angiography. World Neurosurgery. Accepted July 2010
Pictures from Graduation 2012 - Dr. Ben Newman